Sunday, May 10, 2009

+19 Stormbringer ? Bug !!

There were no edits to the screen shot except for the chat and names which I erased.

I did NOT use any cheats, hacks or exploits, but something weird happened to me while I was fishing... Some letters became "9" and some became "0". Worst of all, my store appeared from no where and I was selling a +19 Storm Bringer !!?



Its no joke ! I've filed a ticket to Ndoors regarding this bug. For no reason I have an extra Storm bringer in my store !! I couldn't wait for the management to reply, so I restarted the game and everything was back to normal. Strange!

5 comments:

  1. haha cool, atanim which server r u playing on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. as u can see, the "g" in selling is also a "9"
    that happens when u "alt+tab" to windows and back to the game in full screen. the chars get mixed up.

    cheers from Argos

    ReplyDelete
  3. it happens when you alt tab, it does this to me all the time. I will alt-tab and then go back into game and suddenly I will have a store bubble selling a few random items.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes you can have the GM interface when you log on your char but it disconnect you after 30s or 1mn.

    ReplyDelete